Saratoga able to carry out and arrange all necessary permissions / clearance for any units arriving to work in Egyptian Territorial waters with max. time 45 days before units arrival by coordinating with following ministries and authorities: –
1. Armed forces (operation sectors), intelligence, security, naval bases, air forces, coast guard.
2. Permission from the Ministry of Maritime Transport to work in the Egyptian Territorial area.
3. National securities.
4. Environment authorities.
5. Ministry of Maritime Transport.
6. Telecommunication organizations.
7. Telecommunication license for communication equipment (V.H.F – Radar- Satellite – etc) on board the marine units.
– Providing services to the Marine and Offshore Oil and Gas Industry and is clearly focused on customer satisfaction and retention . Our Services include chartering of Tug Boats, Supply Vessels, Anchor Handling and Supply Vessels, Accommodation Barges, Flat-top Barges, etc. We also act as agents for all types of Cargo Ships, Tankers and Barges at all Egyptian Ports.
Security Team & Weapons Operation
• Embarking & disembarking all security team at Suez Canal area & finish all formalities , transportation , immigration & port police.
• Terminate all Procedure of accommodations for the guards until travel to country or vessel arrived.
• All weapons restore in safe place at Suez Port under by Saratoga supervise and police of port.